About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, November 22, 2010

Working on my Cooking Skills

So lately I have been practicing my cooking skills and I have to say I am getting a little bit better. ( Brent even thinks so... not so many burnt things! ) My mom keeps telling me I have to learn so Brent and Addison will not starve but I always assure her that there is always take out! haha

Tonight I used a new recipe out of a Pampered Chef cook book.
Beef Taco
2 packages of crescent rolls
1 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning mix
1 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of water

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook ground beef in Large skillet over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix, 1 1/2 cups of cheese and water.
2. scoop filling evenly over desired shape; ( I did the wreath) finish shape as directed. Bake for 20 to 25 min or until brown. Serve! 
the wreath made out of rolls- 8 on the outside 8 on the inside
cross them over each other
YAY! I didnt burn it!
I have to say I am pretty proud- I even got complements! :)

Hope everyone has a great week! 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment