About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wedding check list !

  1. My dress- CHECK
  2. Bridesmaid dresses- CHECK 
  3. Tuxes- CHECK
  4. Colors- CHECK
  5. Photographer- YAY CHECK!
  6. Invitations- CHECK
  7. Church- CHECK
  8. Flowers- still working on- to many pretty ones to choose from
  9. Reception- CHECK
  10. Rehearsal dinner- CHECK
  11. Cake- Still working on- haven't found the perfect one yet
  12. Food- cant make up my mind! ha ha!
Wedding planning is in full swing and slowly coming together- only a few bumps so far but nothing we can't handle! We are all having so much fun! Cant believe it is a little over 3 months away!!

So I was trying to think of a creative way to ask my bridesmaids if they would be a special part of my wedding- They are such great friends and sisters I had to do something unique for them and they seemed to LOVE it!

I wrote them  each a little letter and asked them on a card! :)

Will you be my Bridesmaid?


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did spending time with our family!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment