About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, November 26, 2010

Another 1st!!

Addison's 1st Thanksgiving
sleeping in the car!
Mom-  I'm ready to get out!
For Thanksgiving we went out to White Rock with Brent's family...and man was it cold! Every year they go camping with there RVs and all the family comes out on Thanksgiving for a big lunch that his papaw cooks.Yumm! Addison did really good and had fun watching what everyone was doing.... she also got to see her first snow flakes! :)

My family had been out of town for a family vacation to Williamsburg, so we did our thanksgiving Friday night. Then Addi, my mom and I decorated the house for Christmas. After playing and dancing around with Uncle Kyle and mommy, We curled up by the fire and watched Elf with the family- The only thing that was missing was Daddy :(. He had to work ALL day for Black Friday.

God has given me so much to be thankful for this year! A wonderful future husband and best friend, beautiful daughter that means the world to me, loving parents that would do absolutely anything for us, wonderful brothers, great in-laws, sweet extended family and friends. I thank God everyday for the people that he has put in my life. It is so amazing to watch Gods plan unfold for our little family.

Please keep Brent, Addison and I in your prayers as we get ready for our new life together. I pray that God directs us in the right path. I know he will provide for all our needs if we trust in him!

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment