About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, March 18, 2013

Where did the warm weather go?

This past weekend was beautiful!
 We took full advantage of it and enjoyed lots of outside time.

Friday we played at the playground... Twice..
Once before nap time..
Then we met Daddy after work!

Saturday Addison woke up ready to play.
The weather was perfect. We filled up her little pool and let her play.
This is one of her favorite things.

Later that night Brent and I had a date night to a Wedding for one of my sorority sisters. 
It was so fun seeing all these sweet girls and the beautiful bride! 

St. Patricks day we work up to a COLD RAINY day and enjoyed some green muffins then headed to church and relaxed at home the rest of the day.
Addison was not to sure of what to think of them? :/

I am so excited for a break from school this week to enjoy every minute with our sweet girl! 
Just hoping the snow stays away and the warm weather is here to stay!

-Meredith
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment