About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy 2 years!

Last Tuesday was our 2 year Anniversary!
I can not believe we have already been married two years.
 It seems like yesterday we were getting ready for the big day running around like crazy! 
seriously could it get any cuter then this??? 
It was the PERFECT day!

Two years later... We have a sweet 2 year old.. a beautiful new home.. Brents job... and a baby on the way and I wouldn't pick anyone else to share it with.
I am so glad God choose me to be Brent Tylers wife!
BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are too cute! (Love the grooms cake ;) ) congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete