About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Splish Splash!

The weather has been beautiful these past couple of weeks... well... today it was up in the 100s so we tried to think of something to do outside in the water for Labor day.

We packed up our picnic lunch and headed to the splash park for a little fun in the sun! 
 This was Addison's 1st time to go so she wasn't to sure about it at first...
She clung to Brent for the 1st few minutes
 then started to warm up and had a blast! 
 It was so funny, she would walk through covering her eyes from the water following Brent... She is such a girl! 
 Of course we had to have a bandaid on our fake "boo-boo"!
 splish splashing! 
We will defiantly be visiting here more often next summer and until it closes this year! 

We had so much fun on this hot labor day... we all came home and took naps! 
Hope you had a great Monday!
-Meredith

John 12:26 If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him

No comments:

Post a Comment