About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our weekend in iphone pictures

This weekend was packed full of events... here is a little recap in Iphone pictures..

Friday- 
I enjoyed a little mommy time getting my hair done and enjoying a sonic drink..
Addison stayed with my mom... Can you tell they had fun?
She was worn out! 
That night, Addison and Daddy had a fun date night at Chick-fil-a...
..While I helped host a baby shower for a sweet friend, Erica, in our small group!
 and when I got home this is what my sweet girl was doing! 
She will be such a good mommy and big sister one day! 

Saturday-
We relaxed that morning...
 Then headed to Jillians 2nd Birthday party!
It was at the little gym.
  This was Addison 2nd time to go, she did so much better and had a great time with her sweet friends!
 So excited!
Her best friend, Rahely!
 Sweet Hannah :)
 the Birthday girl

Sunday-
We headed to church Sunday morning, then came home and enjoyed some family time watching football. 

I headed out while Addison napped to have coffee with a few of my sweet friends, while Brent finished up watching football!

Later that night we spent some time at Gigi and Pops for Grandparents Day!
I am so thankful Addison has such great grandparents. She has no idea how blessed she is! :)

We had a fun weekend and ready for another busy week and weekend! 
Hope everyone has a great Monday!
-Meredith

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment