About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birthday Fun

Last Thursday was my birthday and I was lucky enough to celebrate it all week!

Tuesday night I met a few of my best girl friends for dinner. 
They surprised me and made it into a birthday dinner! 
I am so thankful for these sweet girls! 
We always have a great time together... never a dull moment! :)

Thursday was my actual birthday.
 I woke up to these beautiful flowers from my husband..
He did a great job!

We went to lunch with my Grandma and then headed over to my parents to celebrate for a little bit! I had a great day and I am so thankful for all God has given me!
This sweet girl made my day so much fun! 

Saturday night, we went out with Brent's family to celebrate Bryant ( Brent's brother) and my birthday. 
Addison really enjoyed the ice cream and blowing out the candles!

We finally ended birthday week with dinner at Brent's Grandma, Nona, on Sunday! 


It was a great week and I am so thankful!! 

-Meredith

I wanted to share this video.
 It will melt you heart! 
So excited to watch God working in her life even being so young!
( please excuses my singing haha)
( she is saying... My God is so BIG so strong and so mighty there is nothing my God can not do)

1 comment: