About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, February 2, 2012

18 Months Old!

I was reading a friends post about how fast her baby was growing and how she wants to remember every little moment... I could not agree more with that statement. My days are filled with laughter, giggles, dancing, snuggling, funny faces and God's grace.

I want to remember these days, good and bad, because they are such a gift. God has blessed us with a healthy, sweet, and beautiful little girl. I wake up to a smiling face, walking into her room as she says," Hi Mom" to playing, lunch, snuggling up for naps, reading books, rocking her to sleep and praying with her... and the best part is I get to do it again the next day! 
I feel so blessed to be Addison's momma and even though it was unexpected God knew how to get a hold of my heart. 

Some of my favorite things I want to remember about Addison:

-You say "oh no" and "Uh-o" to everything
-She loves our dog Marlee and recently learned to say her name
-Our favorite show is Mickey Mouse Club House. When it is over she says "Oh No" and "bease" ( please) for another one
-She loves to be outside and would stay out all day if we would let her
-she has the cutest little grin when she knows she doing something wrong
-When I count 1..2..3.. for her to do something, she counts with me... You cant help but laugh!
-She loves to dance to music it is so cute! She shakes her hips and her head. Can not wait until she can take dance
-She loves to hold as many paci's in her hand as possible
-She is looking like a full fledged toddler... my sweet baby is getting so big
-she loves to read books... Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is our favorite right now
- LOVES her daddy and gets so excited when he gets home
-doing so much better in the car
- gets so excited when we pull up to Gigi and Pops house. When she walks in she yells Hi to everyone!
-loves my brothers new dog, Deke and tells him to sit and no no
-You are just so sweet and at such a fun age!

Things about Addison that are a little hard/challenging:

-She is not a very good eater. You are very picky! You like something one day and the next you wont touch it
- still working on sharing. I understand this will take a while because at home she has everything to herself.
-learning how to discipline you and whats the best method
-You throw everything
- You are very strong willed.

Even through all the challenging moments you such a blessing and I enjoy every minute of it!

I love you love bug!

Love,
Mommy

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment