About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, September 20, 2014

1st day of KDO

'twas the night before school... 

We had a special little treat for Addison.  
I thought it would be fun to start a new family tradition the night before school for the girls to get a new set of pjs and a new book about school. 

Addison was so excited! 
She woke up extra early the next morning ready to go
And told me, "I was just too excited to sleep!" 
 Her with her backpack... 
Too stickin cute!!

She walked into her class with barely saying bye.

Addison had a fabulous 1st day and couldnt wait to go back.
Which is great for a mommas heart to hear! 

And this little one enjoyed alone time with momma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment