About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend recaps

Two weekends ago, My brother and his girlfriend, plus Brent, Addison and I all went bowling.
 This was Addison's second time and she had so much fun! 
She scored better then me the 1st go around... Ill blame it on the bumpers... ;)

Saturday, we had a relaxing day at home...
 Addison slept in till 10:30 so we had a late breakfast/ early lunch!
I could not be more thankful that we have a child that sleeps in in the mornings.
I know when we have another one one day we may not be as lucky, so we take full advantage of it now :)
 We snuggled and hung around the house..
 then went out to eat with my family for Uncle Caleb's 20th birthday!

 Sunday, we went to church and got our Valentines ready for Addison's friends in her class..
I love relaxing weekends after a busy week!

Happy Monday!
-Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment