1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? - Hot Chocolate with marshmallows... YUMM!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? - We have a few big Santa presents that are unwrapped. This year with Addi we are leaving one big toy out from Santa then the rest are from Mommy and Daddy.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? - White lights for sure!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? - No, but my mom does in her house. Brent kisses Addison under it every time :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? - Thanksgiving weekend. I love Christmas and the earliest chance I have to decorate I jump on it!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? - twice backed potatoes. My mom lets each of us kids choose a dish we want for Christmas and mine is always this!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? - I have so many.... Going to pick out our Christmas tree, decorating it, making cookies, candle light service at church, sprinkling reindeer dust outside and waking up super early Christmas morning!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? - I honestly don't remember. With Addison we are "doing Santa" in our house. He is not a big deal but a very small part of Christmas. Knowing the real meaning of Christmas with Jesus birthday is the most important part....But nothing wrong with having a little fun with your little ones.
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? - No, but we do have a family tradition where who ever finds the pickle that my Dad hides on the tree, gets to choose one present and open it!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? - Like this: None of our ornaments match but they are each so special to us.
11. Snow! love it or dread it? - Love, love, love it! :)
12. Can you ice skate? - um... that would be a no. Every time I try, I fall but begged Brent to in Dallas.. answer was still no. haha
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? - As a child- it would have to be my American Girl doll- Samantha. We had all matching outfits. As a teen- have to be the cellphone. Now it would be spending time with family and being able to share this fun time with Addi!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? - Knowing the true meaning of Christmas, with Jesus birth and celebrating his birthday. Also taking time out of our busy schedules to spend time with family, take pictures, and fellowship together.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? - My grandma's homemade sugar cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? - picking out our real Christmas tree
17. What tops your tree? - Ribbon and glitter picks.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? - Giving, for sure!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum? - Yummy! I love anything peppermint.
20. Favorite Christmas movie? - White Christmas and the Grinch
21. Saddest Christmas song? - ???
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? - I love all Christmas music! I like all the oldies, but right now my favorite is the song called- "What is Christmas"
Hope every one has a fun weekend!