About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain rain go AWAY!

Yesterday- on the very wet and rainy day we had, we took Addison to the doctor.
I was so worried about her so I wanted to take her to make sure everything was okay! 

Dr. Lovell said that everything looked fine - she just had a bad stuffy nose and is teething.
Such a relief to hear.

While we were there we went ahead and did our 9 month check up. 

Addison is:
Weight: 17 lbs 14 oz
height: 26 inches long
She is only bigger and taller than 25% of babies so we have a little petite girl on our hands! 
She is the absolute perfect size and we are so happy God blessed us with a sweet healthy baby girl!


Rain rain PLEASE go away! 
I feel like it is never going to stop raining. After the doctor we tried to head over to my parents house and every road we took was flooded or blocked. So we headed home. When we got to our house our street was flooded.... so Brent had to come get us. With more rain to come tonight and tomorrow I can only imagine what the roads and lakes will look like! 
Be safe out there!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and is thankful for everything God has given you! 

Seeking him,
Mrs. Penzo

Ps. Wanted to wish Mrs. Kari Cantrell a very happy 22nd birthday! I could not ask for a better friend! We love you and hope you have a great day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment