About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Healer

God works in mysterious ways that we will never understand. He has a purpose for everything he does and has planned for our life.

Recently we found out that my grandmother, Mawma, has ovarian cancer. She is in stage 3b of 4 stages.

When my mom called to tell me the news, my heart was crushed. To think of the pain and struggles she is about to go through breaks my heart.

I can only imagine the thoughts going through her mind. My Mawma is such a fun, strong, Christian woman that I believe with all my heart this will make her stronger in her faith and heal relationships that have been broken. When we spoke to her the 1st thing she asked was if she could borrow one of Addison's bows when she starts Kemo. :) I look up to her for all the courage she has!

I pray that she stays strong during this hard stage in her life. I pray that she knows that cancer does not make her who she is but christ alone does. I pray God shows us a miracle and his will be done!

I ask that you keep her in your prayers as she goes through this stage in her life!

On my way home from Fit for Christ- this song came on the radio. Tears filled my eyes as I thought of my grandmother. This song is everything she needs and is so true that God is our healer and provider in times of need.

Seeking him

No comments:

Post a Comment