About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 28 weeks 1 day
Weeks left: 11 weeks 6 days - almost to the single digits weeks.. can not believe it! 
Size of baby: small cabbage 17in 2.9 in
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: I feel like my stomach has grown a lot these past few weeks so starting to wear a little more maternity but love that all my pre-maternity maxi dresses fit!
Movement: YES!! 
Sleep: Leg cramps are back and the constant having to go to the bathroom makes sleeping a little hard these days 
Cravings: watermelon and fruit
Symptoms: Braxton hicks have stopped for the most part- Im drinking lots of water so that is helping. 
Best moment this week: pulling out some of Addison's old clothes for Saylor to wear! It will be so fun to watch her wear the same things!
Prayer this week: I just started a summer bible study with a few close friends from small group. We are doing a study called Stuck and it is GREAT! I not only have learned so much in the 1st week about myself and where I am "stuck" but want to pray these things over my children.
This week we focused on forgiveness. I pray that both Addison and Saylor learn to ask for forgiveness and forgive easily. One of the points I highlighted and underlined a million times was- "The more we experience forgiveness, the more we forgive." I pray my girls live by this and know that because of Gods loving grace we are daily forgiven.
Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven-for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.
Luke 7:47

No comments:

Post a Comment