About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Our 1st Hair Cut!

Saturday, Brent went to a friend, Heather, to get his hair cut. Addison and I went with him because we were already out and I am so glad we did!

Addison's Hair has been growing great lately... but starting to look a little like a mullet! 
I didn't think Addison would let her cut it, but with a bribe of watching mickey mouse and a sucker she was all for it! 

Getting ready..



 And we are done!

We just trimmed it so the back would curl better and it looks so cute.
 Addison did so good.
Im soo proud of our sweet little girl.
She is growing way to fast!

Have a Happy Tuesday!
-Meredith

(Psalms 103:1-4 NKJV)
 Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

No comments:

Post a Comment