About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Day spent with Mommy!

Today, was my last day of teaching my sweet 2 year olds before they are out for the SUMMER.
 It was a crazy but fun day!
 To add to the craziness I had a little tag along today... my sweet Addison!

She did really great. At 1st A did not understand why Gigi was not coming to pick her up but then was soon distracted by toys, singing songs, reading stories, and chapel!
It was so fun to watch her interact with all the other older children. 
With being a only child sharing is not our strong point so today was GOOD for her. 

Enjoying some sunshine while playing outside with our new friends!
 After outside time we came in to eat lunch. She looks like such a big girl! 
She LOVED eating with everyone.
 Cupcake time...
 By about noon Addison was ready for a nap. She walked around asking for her blanky and nap... she was so sleepy!
 Slumber party was our theme today. 
We all went in to chapel..
 .. and watched veggie tales..
 .. ate popcorn..
 (it was every where)
 And painted the girls nails and toe nails with piggy paint! 
They LOVED it!
We had such a fun day! By the time we loaded up in the car, Addison was already asleep! 
Poor girl was tired and so was I! 
Glad for the break this summer but going to miss my sweet 2 year olds. 
Hope you have a great wednesday!
-Meredith

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace
~ Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment