About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

days 22..23..24..

Today we didn't do much besides relax at home
..... and it was great!
We haven't had a day at home in a while.

A stayed busy with painting pumpkins for our Thanksgiving dinner center pieces
They turned out too cute and she loved it!

I made a yummy meal I found on Pintrest and just relaxed the rest of the day and got caught up on house cleaning and laundry. 
Crock Pot cream cheese chicken chili
2 chicken breasts, still frozen
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
1 t onion powder
1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
_________
Put the chicken in the crock pot.
Top with the corn, drained and rinsed beans,
ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders,
stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice
 to blend in the cheese.
Shred the chicken into large pieces

Hope everyone has a very thankful, fun-filled, food Thanksgiving! 
Love,
The Penzo's

Day 22
I am thankful for my car! It may not be huge or exactly my dream car but it gets us where we need to go!
And a huge plus great gas mileage and it is paid off!

Day 23
I am thankful for sweet gifts from my mom and Brents mom!
My mom surprised us with homemade cinnamon rolls for our thanksgiving breakfast and Elizabeth gave me this great ribbon for my Christmas tree! 

Day 24
I am thankful for Thanksgiving!
 I do not take enough time to really say thank you for all the things God gave me that I take for granite every day like health, our home, food, hearing, seeing, family and so much more!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Penzo family!

No comments:

Post a Comment