About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas here we Come- My Favorite time of year!

Tonight Brent, Addison, and I made our way down to the Fayetteville square after finishing up our shopping. I was so excited for her to see the lights. Addison likes looking at the lights on our house but LOVED looking at the lights on the square. She just watched as we walked around and cooed! It was too cute!
pretty trees!

Daddy and Addison

Family Picture
Sunday night we had Christmas at Brent's Grandparents house- Nona and Nono.  It was so fun to watch Addison open her 1st christmas present!
She loved pulling the paper and of course it went straight to her mouth! :)

Almost got it!

Brent and I could not be more excited to spend our 1st Christmas with Addison. She is the best Christmas present anyone could ever give! :)

Update on us:
We are currently looking for a place to live- WOOHOO! We are so excited and so ready to live together as a family and have a place to call our own. It is hard being apart when you have a little one. Addison and I miss Daddy WAY to much.

We have been a little discouraged lately because we haven't found anything that is what we are looking for. Please keep us in your prayers that God helps us find the right house/apartment/ duplex!

We love you all and wish you a Very Merry Christmas,

No comments:

Post a Comment