About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Start of Summer!

So I haven't blogged in a while! We have been so busy with finishing up school and getting everything ready for the summer. I was so proud of myself, I finished this semester with a 3.75! woohoo! I told Brent that Addison made me smart... his reply was " only because she is half mine!" .. got to love him! :) So here is a little catch up on our life.....

May 8, 2010
This was a big day for Brent! He finally graduated College with a degree in Business! YAY! I can not tell you how proud I am of him. He has accomplished so much. I know he is excited to see what God brings his way!

Getting ready to get his diploma!

YAY! You did it!!

Brent with his Grandparents!

Brent and I afterwards! I did good and only cried when he walked across the stage! :)

Brent and his mom! ... I know she is sooo proud of him!

My Love and very best friend!!

Brent and I with my parents!


May 9, 2010
Happy Mothers Day!

This was such a special day for my mom and I both. It was my first "almost" mothers day! I got so many text and cards from my friends and family. My mom got me the prettiest silver cup and spoon for Addison.. Cant wait to use them on special occasions! :)


I can not tell you how thankful I am to have my mom in my life. She has been so uplifting and supportive. I hope that when Addison is born I can be as good of a role model and Christin mother to my little girl as she has been to me over my life! Thank you for everything you have done.... I love you MOM!

May 10, 2010
Happy Birthday Mom! She had a good weekend.. two days of celebration! We went to lunch and also went shopping for a little bit before I had to head back to Fort Smith.

I also had a doctors appointment today. It was my glucose test... I had to drink this horrible tasting fruit punch drink and then got my blood taken. The best part of the appointment was hearing little Addison's heart beat. It was at 14o, Dr. Sarver said everything looked and sounded good! Thank u God for giving us a healthy baby girl so far!

May 11, 2010
This was my last day in Fort Smith... It took Emily and I all day to clean our apartment and pack up our cars. It was sad to leave all of our friends and sisters but I'm sooooo glad to be out of that apartment/school and Fort Smith. I'm excited for this summer... Brent moving to Lowell :), getting ready for Addison, and just relaxing.

May 13, 2010
Brent left for China today... Well almost.. because of the storms all there flights have been delayed. He is stuck in Chicago right now until 9:55 pm and then taking a little detour to London for the night then flying to China. They are suppose to arrive at 8:00 Saturday morning! He is sooo excited and I know ready to get there! This is gonna be a great experience for him. .... Now for me I am not AS excited as he is! haha ;) I'm already ready for him to be home and he hasn't even been gone a day yet. Please keep him in your prayers these next 2 weeks as he is traveling around the world!

Well thats about all that has gone on over the past couple of weeks! This weekend will be busy with one of my Delta Gamma sisters (Emily my big) wedding! I am sooo excited for her special day! She will be a beautiful bride!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Please keep Brent and I in your prayers.. also my Dad, he has to have a little procedure done tomorrow, Friday.. Please pray that it goes good!

Proverbs 3:5
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment